Skip to main content

He went to a seminary school purposely to be a Reverend father

Just came across this and i felt i should share it>>>>>>>>I'm 25 and he is 30. We have been in a relationship for more than 8 years. First he went to a seminary school purposely to be a Reverend father while we were dating.

He told me later on and I said he doesn't luv me and just using me. Just last 4 yrs he stopped attending the seminary for no reason and continued schooling in the university, now he is out. 

The problem is last Sunday he invited me to his rented house to spend some time with him. He went out early in the morning and returned very late in the evening, all his phones were off. He didn't tell any reason, didn't call to check on me because there was no food in the house.

 So I slept with an empty stomach. Later that night I woke up to check on his phone and saw a chat that shows he went to see someone else. He went out again the next morning but returned earlier than the other day.

 When he saw me weeping and packing, he ddnt say a word but rushed to his bag to count his money if I haven taken it. I said goodbye to him and came back home. 

My second problem is last 2 years his mum warned me to stay away from her son, becos even if I give birth to 100 children for his son She will never allow her son to marry me.


what would you advise her on this issue?

your comments below plsssssss.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 8.1 Pro Permanent Activation(Life Time)

Windows 8.1 Permanent Activation

CHAN EAGLES: Oliseh is ill

.tremendous Eagles chief coach Sunday Oliseh is indisposed and would no longer take a seat on the team’s bench in Saturday’s game in opposition to Burkina Faso, in one of the most CHAN matches in Africa. it was scooped that Oliseh sought and received approval from his employers, the Nigeria soccer Federation (NFF) to attend to his well being after he hinted the federation’s president Melvin Amaju Pininck that he wanted to seek his doctors urgently in Belgium. Oliseh dispatched an email to the federation’s Secretary general, Mohammed Sanusi who confirmed that he obtained the oliseh’s request to be omitted off the Burkina Faso game on health grounds. The NFF Secretary general, nonetheless refused to reveal the contents of Oliseh’s email report which he stated was once confidential. but the Secretary general said that Oliseh’s assistants would prosecute the game on behalf of their boss, who must have instructed them the approaches to adopt to dislodge the Burkinabes on the Adokie